How to Find Us
We are located about 40 minutes by car from downtown Orlando. If you fly in, you probably will land in Orlando International Airport.
The closest international airport is Orlando International Airport (McCoy Airport) located approximately 50 miles from the Swiss Fairways. (Don’t forget to have some local currency available for the tolls on the journey from the airport).
From Orlando international Airport…
- Head East on Airport Blvd.
- Continue onto S Semoron Blvd. 0.3 mi
- Take the ramp onto FL-528 West (Beach Line) 6.6 mi
- Take exit 4 for Florida’s Turnpike toward US-17/US-92/US-441/Orange Blossom Trail. 0.8 mi
- Follow signs for Florida’s Turnpike N/Ocala and merge onto Florida’s Turnpike N/Ocala 17.7 mi
- Take exit 272 for FL-50 toward Winter Garden/Clermont 0.3 mi
- Turn left onto West Colonial Drive/FL-50 W 12.3 mi
- Turn Left at County Rd 565 A/ Monte Vista Rd. 1.9 mi
- Turn left into the Vacation Paradise, Swiss Fairways & Swiss Ski School.
- Pass through the entrance, Go 200 yards from there and on your right you will see a large dome building. That is our proshop.
Some of our friends also come from Tampa or Miami. From In Miami you can take the Florida Turnpike or I 95. We are approximately 4 hours from Miami.
Head north on highway 75, then take Highway 50 going east. About one mile after Groveland you will reach highway 565A South. From there follow the directions as if coming from Orlando. The journey from Tampa takes about two hours.
If have a GPS, the coordinates for Swiss Fairways Golf are…
Longitude: W 81o 49′ 26.05″
Latitude: N 28o 32′ 20.09″
Our address is: 13149 Skiing Paradise Blvd, Clermont, FL 34711